From CIA Chap. 19:
Don’t be afraid to be without a burden!
Consciousness Is All Sample Chapters
Immediately below are five complete chapters from Consciousness Is All, provided as free samples. Simply click each chapter number to read.
From SN Chap. 10:
How to notice like an astronaut.
PDF ebook, Timeless Infinity
This book is a compilation of questions and answers from the Open Awareness Study Group (OASG), a large, online international forum on yahoo.com. The forum was held during 2009 and early 2010. Each month on OASG, a different author or teacher would serve as a “guest host” for the month and was available to answer questions online for all group members who chose to participate. As the author of Consciousness Is All, I had the good fortune to be asked to host for the month of March, 2010. This particular text is from there, the final month of the OASG’s activity. The title, Timeless Infinity, reflects the perspective from which questions were addressed in the group.
Purchase for $9.95
Replies to Questions
The following are actual email replies to questions and comments received from readers of Consciousness Is All, or from those who have listened to Peter being interviewed. In some cases only the reply is given; in others, there is an exchange of emails back and forth. In these, the questions are printed in blue, with the replies from Peter in black. The names have been changed to eliminate any personal references. Similar questions and issues are also discussed in the videos and audios.
Consciousness Is All Translations
Click on the button below to buy the translated version of Consciousness Is All as a PDF, for immediate download.
Purchase en Español – $14.99
Purchase En Français – $10.00
A New Infinity
A 27 page essay titled, A New Infinity, is available for sale as an e-book for $9.99. Please view the article abstract here. You can buy this article now by pressing the button below, and you will be able to download it immediately in PDF format.
Purchase for $9.99
Excellence Reporter Article
The Meaning of Life Is Alive
From the blog:
The only One that can “see” Itself as All, is All Itself.
Reality Check Blog Archive
In this Archive are questions and answers on a wide variety of subjects. While the Blog is no longer active, its content is timeless because it involves the issues concerning Consciousness that everyone seems to deal with at one time or another.
Why the name Reality Check? Before asking a question or commenting, participants were asked to check their “viewpoint” and ask themselves a question or two. Such as: “Am I starting exclusively with what is true of the Infinite alone? Or am I speaking of a ‘personal me’ and what this ‘me’ seemingly thinks, feels or experiences? Who alone is being alive and aware here, now?” The answer is the Infinite Self Itself, and there is no other. That is the basis of this website—to “speak” from the standpoint of the Infinite. The point was (and still is), always make a Reality check first. Being clear on this at the start eliminates many unnecessary questions before they’re even asked.
- Inexperienced God – 3
- Inexperienced God – 2
- Inexperienced God – 1
- The Present Never “Has” A Thought
- As the Present, You Have No History!
- Present = Infinity = Awareness
- The Present does NOT co-exist with time
- So Simple
- To breathe, or not to breathe…
- Pure Presence is not “appearance-thinking”
- Does Infinity co-exist with an “arising”? Part 5
- Does Infinity co-exist with an “arising”? Part 4
- Does Infinity co-exist with an “arising”? Part 3
- Does Infinity co-exist with an “arising” Part 2
- Does Infinite Awareness co-exist with an “arising”? Part 1
- Only the Present Itself can be the Present, or be “Realised.”
- Does Present Awareness experience dreamless sleep? If not, who does?
- Food for thought–or thought for food?
- Infinity Does Not Cross Over To Itself
- No Return From The Infinite
- Conceiving and Perceiving?
- In this debate, don’t take de bait! Part 1
- In this debate, don’t take de bait! Part 2
- Direct experience—Cornerstone of nondual inquiry, or a house of cards?
- Is Infinity the same as possibility?
- The “best finity” is Infinity ONLY